- SKILLED NURSES (SNs) establish and follow the care plan according to physician’s orders, provide many skilled treatments, educate clients and their families, administer medications, perform assessments/reassessments and report client status to the physician.
- HOME HEALTH AIDES facilitate the many activities of daily living, under RN supervision. This includes bathing, dressing, ambulation and simple physical exercise.
- SOCIAL WORKERS (MSWs) counsel clients and connect them with the community services they most need.
- PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL and SPEECH THERAPISTS are available to help clients regain maximum daily functioning, and facilitate physical rehabilitation.
We also provide specialized nursing programs such as cardiac, diabetes, pain management, wound care, enteral nutrition, ostomy care, and urological care.
We can also provide your Durable Medical Equipment (DME) like a wheelchair, walker, etc. as ordered by your physician.
As guest in your home, we wish to never intrude or invade your privacy in any way, and to always observe your “house rules.” It may be reassuring for you and your family to keep these facts in mind:
- We are legally mandated to follow physician’s orders on all skilled cases, providing no unordered skilled procedure.
- We coordinate our services and gain authorization from your payer/insurance company.
- The folder/binder we leave in your home contains the care plan that guides our staff in providing services.
- For successful home care, always share your concerns, suggestions or complaints with us.
- If you need to reach us after hours, just call our office number and our On-Call Nurse will return your call.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
According to Federal Law, home health care patients are free to choose which institution, agency, or person will provide their home care services. So if your doctor recommends home health care for you or a loved one, ask for ALPHA HOME HEALTH SERVICES!
Arranging and paying for service…
Alpha Home Health Services’ nurses are on call always—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—with flexible scheduling. We accept referrals directly from families, physicians, nurses, case managers, social workers and therapists.
At Alpha Home Health Services we provide services without regard to race, sex, age, religion, handicap or national origin. Bi-lingual nurses are available to address specific language needs.